Posted on 2018-09-22, by nokia241186.
Herbert Jones, "Machine Learning: An Essential Guide to Machine Learning for Beginners Who Want to Understand Applications, Artificial Intelligence, Data Mining, Big Data and More"
2018 | ISBN-10: 1721856471 | 76 pages | EPUB | 0,3 MB
If you're at the beginner stage and are looking to gain new knowledge about machine learning then keep reading
WARNING: Do not read this book if you're looking for a boring textbook containing a lot of dry math and programming lingo.
Every day, someone is putting down a book on machine learning and giving up on learning about this revolutionary topic.
How many of them miss out on furthering their career, and perhaps even the progress of our specieswithout even realizing?
You see, most beginners make the same mistake when first delving into the topic of machine learning.
They start off with a resource containing too many unrelatable facts, math, and programming lingo that will put them to sleep rather than ignite their passion.
But that is about to change
This new book on machine learning will explain the concepts, methods and history behind machine learning, including how our computers became vastly more powerful but infinitely stupider than ever before and why every tech company and their grandmother want to keep track of us 24/7, siphoning data points from our electronic devices to be crunched by their programs that then become virtual crystal balls, predicting our thoughts before we even have them.
Most of the book reads like science fiction because in a sense it is, far beyond what an average person would be willing to believe is happening.
Here are some of the topics that are discussed in this book:
What is machine learning?
What's the point of machine learning?
History of machine learning
Matching the human brain
AI in literature
Talking, walking robots
Personal voice-activated assistants
And much, much more!
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37190
- 2018-07-31Machine Learning An Essential Guide to Machine Learning for Beginners
- 2019-04-13Machine Learning For Beginners: The Simplified Guide to Understanding Machine Learning
- 2019-01-25Machine Learning A Technical Approach To Machine Learning For Beginners
- 2019-01-15Machine Learning Make Your Own Recommender System (Machine Learning for Beginners Book 2)
- 2019-01-11Machine Learning A Technical Approach To Machine Learning For Beginners
- 2019-01-08Machine Learning Make Your Own Recommender System (Machine Learning for Beginners Book 2)
- 2019-01-07Machine Learning: A Technical Approach To Machine Learning For Beginners
- 2017-12-23Machine Learning for Beginners: Can machines really learn like humans?
- 2012-01-12Lee Hammond Essential Guide To Draw - Lee Hammond Essential Guide To Draw English | 2011 | PDF | 230 Mb Popular Author Lee Hammond Is
- 2011-12-30Lee Hammond Essential Guide To Draw - Lee Hammond Essential Guide To Draw English | 2011 | PDF | 230 Mb Popular Author Lee Hammond Is
- 2011-12-15Lee Hammond Essential Guide To Draw - Lee Hammond Essential Guide To Draw English | 2011 | PDF | 230 Mb Popular Author Lee Hammond Is
- 2011-12-11Lee Hammond Essential Guide To Draw - Lee Hammond Essential Guide To Draw English | 2011 | PDF | 230 Mb Popular Author Lee Hammond Is
- 2011-09-16The Essential Guide to Portraits - 2011 (2nd edition)
- 2011-09-13The iPad Handbook 2012: Your Essential Guide to Mastering the iPad
- 2017-07-17French Learning For Beginners: The Best Guide For People Without Prior Knowledge Who Wish To Control...
- 2019-02-03ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO INTERVIEW EXPERTS FOR YOUR COURSES TUTORIAL COMPRISED
- 2019-01-26PACKT- Python Deep Learning for Beginners XQZT
- 2019-01-12Packt Python Deep Learning for Beginners
- 2019-01-03Python Deep Learning for Beginners [Video]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.