Posted on 2018-09-22, by nokia241186.
Thomas J. Sargent, Jouko Vilmunen, "Macroeconomics at the Service of Public Policy"
English | 2013 | ISBN: 0199666121 | PDF | pages: 240 | 1.2 mb
This volume uses state of the art models from the frontier of macroeconomics to answer key questions about how the economy functions and how policy should be conducted. The contributions cover a wide range of issues in macroeconomics and macroeconomic policy. They combine high level mathematics with economic analysis, and highlight the need to update our mathematical toolbox in order to understand the increased complexity of the macroeconomic environment. The volume represents hard evidence of high research intensity in many fields of macroeconomics, and warns against interpreting the scope of macroeconomics too narrowly. The mainstream business cycle analysis, based on dynamic stochastic general equilibrium (DSGE) modelling of a particular type, has been criticised for its inability to predict or resolve the recent financial crisis. However, macroeconomic research on financial, information, and learning imperfections had not yet made their way into many of the pre-crisis DSGE models because practical econometric versions of those models were mainly designed to fit data periods that did not include financial crises. A major response to the limitations of those older DSGE models is an active research program to bring big financial shocks and various kinds of financial, learning, and labour market frictions into a new generation of DSGE models for guiding policy. The contributors to this book utilise models and modelling assumptions that go beyond particular modelling conventions. By using alternative yet plausible assumptions, they seek to enrich our knowledge and ability to explain macroeconomic phenomena. They contribute to expanding the frontier of macroeconomic knowledge in ways that will prove useful for macroeconomic policy.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37190
- 2018-07-22Macroeconomics at the Service of Public Policy
- 2018-06-18Macroeconomics at the Service of Public Policy
- 2018-06-11Macroeconomics at the Service of Public Policy
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Macroeconomics at the Service of Public Policy
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Macroeconomics at the Service of Public Policy
- 2012-03-08Robert W. Orttung, A. S. Makarychev - National Counter-Terrorism Strategies: Legal, Institutional, and Public Policy Dimensions in the US, UK, France, Turkey and Russia - Removed
- 2011-10-05The New York Public Library Amazing World Geography: A Book of Answers for Kids
- 2011-07-25The New York Public Library Amazing World Geography: A Book of Answers for Kids
- 2019-01-24Do Think Tanks Matter Assessing the Impact of Public Policy Institutes, 3rd Expanded & Revised Ed
- 2019-01-15New Dimensions in Bioethics Science, Ethics and the Formulation of Public Policy
- 2019-01-10Do Think Tanks Matter Assessing the Impact of Public Policy Institutes, 3rd Expanded & Revised Ed
- 2019-01-10New Dimensions in Bioethics Science, Ethics and the Formulation of Public Policy
- 2019-01-06Do Think Tanks Matter Assessing the Impact of Public Policy Institutes, 3rd Expanded & Revised Ed...
- 2018-12-28New Dimensions in Bioethics Science, Ethics and the Formulation of Public Policy
- 2018-07-09The Early Years Child Well-Being and the Role of Public Policy
- 2018-01-07[PDF] The Economic Valuation of the Environment and Public Policy: A Hedonic Approach (New Horizons in Environmental Economics series)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Complexity and the Art of Public Policy: Solving Society's Problems from the Bottom Up
- 2017-03-25Supreme Courts in Transition in China and the West Adjudication at the Service of Public Goals
- 2017-03-11Supreme Courts in Transition in China and the West Adjudication at the Service of Public Goals
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.